Finding the best tangle free earbuds with mic and flat cable can easily become a difficult task, especially with so many different options available online.
However, what I can say is that due to the wide variety of styles available, there should be the perfect pair out there for you.
Having a microphone is essential if you want to be able to take phone calls on the go, and the last thing you want is to have to spend a long time untangling your headphones before you can even start using them.
This is why I have come up with this list of the top five tangle-free earbuds with mics for you to choose from.
Through lots of research, I have found the best suitable products, and will leave them here for you to explore.
They range in features and specifications, but ultimately, they will all get the job done.
It is up to you to decide which pair of earbuds is going to suit you best.
In a Hurry?
Has your last pair of earbuds just given up on you? Not to worry, we will leave our top pick here so that you can go ahead and buy yourself a replacement.
My number one product for the best tangle free earbuds with a mic and flat cable is the Urbeats 3 wired earphones.
This product is by the well-known and loved brand Beats, which specializes in producing high-quality earphones that will last you for a long time.
These earphones are loaded with different features that make them the perfect choice, and they are more than capable of meeting all of your needs.
They provide high performance and are going to be durable and long-lasting, and they are compatible with both android and IOS products.
- High performance wired black earbuds
- Fine-tuned acoustic design for the best possible listening experience
- Optimal ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Multiple ear tip options for a custom fit
- Tangle-free flat cable to make the portability easier
- RemoteTalk microphone
Top 5 Best Tangle Free Earbuds With Mic And Flat Cable
OUR TOP PICK
These wired earphones feature a fine-tuned acoustic design using a specific driver that works to deliver the best possible listening quality, so you can get the best sound output.
There is laser precision venting to provide micro-pressure balanced bass, which, combined with the dual-chamber acoustics, delivers synchronized sound with a natural tone, no matter what you are listening to.
The brand aims to provide you with earphones that are made for you, which is why they have a variety of ear tips available with your purchase.
You can choose the size and style that suits you best to avoid the earphones falling out when they are in use.
The better fit also helps to improve the noise cancellation features, making it easier to focus on the sounds that you are listening to without the distraction of your surroundings.
There is also a remote talk feature that allows you to stay connected, no matter where you are.
You can take calls, use voice-activated features on our device, and even control your music using this feature, and when you have finished using them, you can store them away without having to worry about tangling due to the tangle-free cable.
- These earphones feature a fine-tuned acoustic design for the best listening experience
- They deliver the best possible sound output with a natural tone
- There is a variety of earbuds available to you can choose the ones that suit you the best
- The ear tips styles are designed so you can choose ones that won’t fall out, and the better fit also helps with noise isolation
- There is a remote talk feature that allows you to take calls and use voice features on your devices
- The tangle-free cable allows you to be able to store the earphones with ease when they are not in use, without having to worry about untangling them later
- A small number of users have stated that the volume control buttons on the earphones do not work with android devices
These earbud headphones have 12mm dome type driver units that help to deliver a powerful deep base, and they have wired connectivity.
There is an integrated microphone with smartphone playback control, and the hybrid silicone earbuds are great for providing you with a secure and comfortable fit.
There are high energy neodymium magnets inside these earphones that project powerful sounds, and they also feature a tangle-free Y type flat cord with a slider. Finally, they are lightweight for the best music mobility, and they are a high-quality product.
These earphones are capable of producing powerful sound with their high-energy neodymium magnets and specifically designed drivers.
The bass that they used compliments today’s popular music genres and makes music sound even better.
They also have a tightly sealed acoustic design that works to allow for a higher level of sound isolation, so you can better focus on what you are listening to.
This also aids in the reproduction of powerful and extended bass response.
There is an integrated microphone within these headphones, and the multi-function control button makes the MDR-XB50AP the perfect addition to your smartphone or another device.
Android users can also make use of the convenient Smart Key app, which gives users even more control over the functionality of these headphones.
The hybrid silicone earbuds are designed to provide long-lasting comfort, so you won’t have to worry about them becoming uncomfortable after long-term use.
They also aim to reduce any ambient noise, and there are four different sizes available for you to choose from.
These earphones even come in a soft carry pouch for your convenience, and the durable 1.2m flat cord works to reduce any tangling.
- The 12mm dome type driver units help to deliver a powerful deep base
- There are magnets inside to help produce better sounds
- They use a Y type flat cord that won’t get tangled when you store them
- There is an integrated microphone so you can take calls and use other features
- Android users can download the Smart Key app for more control
- The earbuds come in four different sizes so you can choose the best fit
- They can become uncomfortable after long periods of use, but this is different for everyone
These Boltune headphones have exclusive charging technology with low power consumption, and just five minutes of charge can allow you to use them for an impressive two hours.
When they are fully charged, they can provide you with up to 16 hours of continuous playback, which is more than enough to get you through the day.
This is a great feature for when you are on the go or traveling, and you won’t need to worry about charging them before the day is up.
They used the latest generation chip and Bluetooth 5.0 technology that supports a variety of Bluetooth-enabled devices.
This is the most advanced type of Bluetooth technology, and they work well to connect to your devices.
These headphones also use a high-quality noise isolation feature that allows you to escape into whatever you are listening to. They also feature waterproof technology using IPX7 sweat and water resistance.
They will be protected from sweat from fitness or workout sessions and even from heavy rain.
These wireless earbuds are magnetic, and they conveniently clasp together, making it easy to take them with you wherever you go. They also have high-quality stereo sound with stable transmission and no interruptions.
There are three different types of ear tips to choose from and three pairs of secure-fit ear hooks, so you can choose a size that suits you the best.
The ergonomic fit is great for making sure that they fit all users. Your purchase also comes with an 18-month warranty promise.
- They feature exclusive charging technology that can provide 2 hours of life from a 5-minute charge
- They can last for up to 16 hours under continuous use
- They also feature the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology for better connectivity
- High-quality noise isolation is used for a better experience
- There are three earbud and ear hook options to choose from
- Your purchase comes with an 18-month warranty promise
- They don’t get as loud as some other brands of earphones
These earphones are Skullcandy’s best selling option for their Ink’s range, and they feature a customizable fit that makes them perfect for every individual.
They provide long-lasting comfort, and the unique fit allows them to stay in your ears without falling out.
They also feature 11mm speaker drivers that provide the best possible sound output.
You can choose between different colors to pick a color that suits you, and they also come with three different sized ear tips to help you get the perfect fit.
These earphones use neodymium magnets for a better range of sound, and they have wired connectivity to provide a stable connection when you are listening to your favorite music.
There are two sizes of silicone gel earbud sleeves for an even better fit, and the cable is designed to be tangle-free to avoid having to untangle them every time you want to use them.
The in-ear design of these headphones also allows for passive noise isolation to avoid any unwanted interruptions while you are listening.
- These headphones are one of Skullcandy’s best selling products
- They feature a customizable fit for each individual
- There are three different sized ear tips, so you can choose the best one for you
- They are able to provide long-lasting comfort during use
- There is a range of colors available to choose from
- They use neodymium magnets for a better range of sound
- The cable is designed to be tangle-free for your convenience
- The in-ear design allows for passive noise isolation to avoid interruptions
- The bass quality is not as seamless as some other earphones
These wired earphones come with 8.7mm large driver units that have titanium speakers with an aluminum alloy shell that can provide you with a range of well-balanced music genres with seamless sounds.
You can listen to a wide variety of music with a perfect balance of treble, midrange, and bass.
The earbuds have an ergonomic design that is bent at 20 degrees to offer both deeper and more comfortable wear for longer periods of time.
This design also makes sure that the earbuds will not fall out of your ears continuously during use. There are even three different sized earbuds to choose from so that you can get an even better fit.
This also works to isolate any ambient noise that might interrupt your listening experience.
There are multiple functions that can all be controlled using just one smart button control, making these earphones much easier to use.
The operations are simple and straightforward, and you only need to press one button to use the hands-free calling function or to play, pause, and skip songs.
These earphones are also compatible with a wide variety of electronic devices, including Android phones, music players, and laptops.
The flat tangle-free cable is also great for avoiding tangled wires that take a long time to fix.
- These earphones come with 8.7mm large driver units that can provide you with a range of well-balanced sounds
- They have a perfect balance of treble, midrange, and bass
- They feature an ergonomic design for better comfort
- There are three sizes of ear tips to choose from
- They work to isolate any irritating ambient noise
- There is a flat tangle-free wire for your convenience
- Some customers have noted that the right side of the earphones has stopped working after times
How to Choose the Best Tangle-Free Earbuds With Mic and Flat Cable - Buyer’s Guide
Now that you have read all about our list of the best tangle-free headphones with a mic and flat cable, there are some other things that I should mention that will help you to make the best choice.
In terms of specifications and features, there are some things that you can look out for that can be really important factors to consider when buying new earphones.
I will explain everything that you need to know in this section.
The Type of Cable
The type of cable that is used for the earphones will typically tell you whether or not it is going to be useful or not.
Everybody knows how much of a pain it can be when you have to sit and untangle your wires for a long time before you can even think about using them.
This is why many companies have started producing the flat type of cable that is much more difficult to get tangled. You can also get braided cables that are more difficult to tangle, and both of these types are your best bet.
With the flat type of cable, you can easily fold it and store it away without having to worry about them magically tangling together when they are not in use.
This is much more practical than having to untangle your earphones before every use. It also helps to better protect the cable from damage or breaking that can occur when it gets tangled.
A great feature that many newly released earphone products have is noise isolation.
Essentially, this works to block out any ambient noise that might interrupt your listening experience. This way, you can relax and enjoy your music without any annoying background noise.
Typically, noise isolation is increased when the earbuds have a more secure fit.
This is why you should look for earphones that come with a few different sizes of earbuds, so you can try them out and see which type fits the best.
Noise isolation is a great feature for when you are traveling, and it is definitely something that you should think about.
While you could just stuff your new earphones in your pocket or throw them into your handbag, it is much more practical to have some form of storage to put them in.
You can buy earphone cases online to keep your earphones better protected and in great condition, but some earphones will come with this storage.
This will increase their durability and ensure that they last for much longer.
If you are the kind of person that is always on the go, then you are probably going to be looking for a pair of earphones that have a microphone, so you can take calls on the go.
Earphones that have a built-in microphone will also allow you to use voice-activated features on your smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Use Wireless Headphones?
If you are looking for the ultimate type of tangle-free earphones, then you could think about purchasing wireless earphones instead.
Wireless earphones do not have long cables that can get tangled when they are not in use, so it eliminates the problem altogether.
They are also capable of producing the same quality of sound as standard earphones, so you won’t be missing out.
The only downside to wireless earphones is that they rely on a charged battery. This means that you will have to keep them charged up if you want to use them.